Thursday 5 May 2016

Never give up!


Hallo lieve allemaal,
Vandaag een kaartje om iemand een beetje moed in te spreken om niet op te geven...
Deze kaart is ook terug te vinden op de Quietfire Design blog.

Hello everyone,
Today's card is to send someone some encouragement not to give up....
This card is also to be found on the Quietfire Design blog.


Gebruikte spulletjes:
Used materials:


Ik hoop dat jullie de kaart leuk vinden.
Fijne dag allemaal!

I hope you like the card.
Have a great day everyone!

Hugsss,
Yvonne

5 comments:

  1. This card is stunning Yvonne. A beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne this is gorgeous simply gorgeous. I love your choice of colors and the bow is perfect. Would love to know if you use a tool when making a bow, mine are so bad...I never get a bow decent enough to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda,
      I make my bows by hand, so I am not using any tool. I simply keep on pulling and forming untill you get the right shape :-)

      Delete
  3. A very beautiful card Yvonne the gold on the red makes it regal and the lovely bow sets it all off.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nou Yvonne, weer een hele sjieke en mooie creatie!
    Creatieve groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Wat leuk dat je een reactie wilt achterlaten!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Yvonne